Atlanta Truck Accident Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the Most Common Types of Atlanta Truck Accidents?
- What Are the Most Common Causes of Atlanta Truck Accidents?
- Who Can Be Held Liable for a Truck Accident?
- What Compensation is Available for Truck Accident Victims?
- How Will an Atlanta Truck Accident Attorney Help Me?
- How Much Will a Truck Accident Lawyer Cost Me?
- Should I Talk With My Insurance Company After a Wreck With a Big Truck Driver?
- What Should I Look For When Choosing A Truck Accident Lawyer?
- How Is Liability Determined In An Atlanta Truck Accident Case?
- How Will An Atlanta Truck Accident Attorney Help Me?
- The truck driver was sorry and admitted fault at the scene, but the police didn’t give them a ticket. Is this normal?
- Should I Talk With a Representative of the Trucking Company or Their Insurance Company After My Accident?
YOU NEED TO ACT QUICKLY
Truck accident claims in Georgia must be filed with the state’s statute of limitations, which is two years from the date the cause of action accrues. Failing to file a claim within the two-year limit will result in a permanent bar from seeking damages. Our attorneys understand the pressing nature of your claim, and will get to work immediately.
Law Offices of Andrew Goldner, LLC
1040 Crown Pointe Pkwy #800
Phone: (404) 869-1580