Atlanta Truck Accident Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the Most Common Types of Atlanta Truck Accidents?
- What Are the Most Common Causes of Atlanta Truck Accidents?
- Who Can Be Held Liable for a Truck Accident?
- What Compensation is Available for Truck Accident Victims?
- How Will an Atlanta Truck Accident Attorney Help Me?
- How Much Will a Truck Accident Lawyer Cost Me?
- Should I Talk With My Insurance Company After a Wreck With a Big Truck Driver?
- What Should I Look For When Choosing A Truck Accident Lawyer?
- Determining Liability in an Atlanta Truck Accident Case
- How Will An Atlanta Truck Accident Attorney Help Me?
- The truck driver was sorry and admitted fault at the scene, but the police didn’t give them a ticket. Is this normal?
- Should I Talk With a Representative of the Trucking Company or Their Insurance Company After My Accident?
- I was given a traffic ticket as a result of the accident and the tractor-trailer driver was not – do I still have a way to recover for my injuries?
- A Special Collision Reconstruction Team is investigating my truck accident – who are they?
- For my truck injury case, do I need a lawyer who handles trucking injury lawsuits or can I just hire any attorney?
- What are some types of trucking accidents?
- What kind of driver error causes truck accidents?
- How is a truck accident different from a car accident?
YOU NEED TO ACT QUICKLY
Truck accident claims in Georgia must be filed with the state’s statute of limitations, which is two years from the date the cause of action accrues. Failing to file a claim within the two-year limit will result in a permanent bar from seeking damages. Our attorneys understand the pressing nature of your claim, and will get to work immediately.
Law Offices of Andrew Goldner, LLC
1040 Crown Pointe Pkwy #800
Phone: (404) 869-1580