Atlanta Truck Accident Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the Most Common Types of Atlanta Truck Accidents?
- What Are the Most Common Causes of Atlanta Truck Accidents?
- Who Can Be Held Liable for a Truck Accident?
- What Compensation is Available for Truck Accident Victims?
- How Will an Atlanta Truck Accident Attorney Help Me?
- Can I really afford a truck accident lawyer?
YOU NEED TO ACT QUICKLY
Truck accident claims in Georgia must be filed with the state’s statute of limitations, which is two years from the date the cause of action accrues. Failing to file a claim within the two-year limit will result in a permanent bar from seeking damages. Our attorneys understand the pressing nature of your claim, and will get to work immediately.
Law Offices of Andrew Goldner, LLC
1040 Crown Pointe Pkwy #800
Phone: (404) 869-1580