How Will an Atlanta Truck Accident Attorney Help Me?
Trucking accidents are among the most complicated types of personal injury cases. This is partially because of the fact that so many different entities could potentially bear liability; but it is also because Georgia commercial trucking involves complex business relationships and extensive federal regulations. Additionally, the sheer size of commercial trucks means that accidents often result in victims sustaining particularly devastating injuries. Cases involving catastrophic injuries are inherently more complicated. For all of those reasons, it is imperative that you get your truck accident case in front of an aggressive Atlanta attorney as soon as possible after the wreck. Your attorney will help ensure that you are able to obtain the injury settlement offer that you rightly deserve. Some specific actions our truck accident team will take include:
- Acting quickly to obtain all relevant supporting evidence;
- Using subpoenas to seek information from the truck company, including vehicle inspection records, maintenance records, electronic black box data, and driver history;
- Analyzing state and federal regulations to see how they might impact your claim;
- Working to document the full extent of your current and future damages; and
- Negotiating with the insurance company, in order to ensure that you recover fair compensation.